Monday, November 22, 2010

15 Things

1. I saw the most beautiful girl again. I fluttered inside when she smiled at me and gave me a cut eye at the same time.
2. Glory.
3. I NEED inspiration to keep me plowing through to what God's told me to chase.
4. If God says no, I'm man enough to deal with it.
5. On Saturday I heard her live. Her voice got me through endless study nights in high school. Low fi crappy quality but it got me to where I need to be; where I am now. (By endless study nights I mean literally 2 hrs per school year hahaha. But she got me through it)
6. I listen to music in order to stay focused and motivated; others I surveyed listen to it for completely different reasons. Respect to music: one of the most powerful things in creation.
7. My Korean is getting worse.
8. So is my Chinese.
9. I respect Roy more today than two days ago; I'm proud of him too.
10. My mustache is starting to look ugly(er).
11. I feel God when I work the heavy bag.
12. My xbox broke. I didn't feel any anger. =)
13. I'm getting more and more hungry nowadays (concerning food, goals, God)
14. I love my family but have a hard time expressing it. I hope I don't have anything withheld with my future gf/wife/family.
15. I love my friends; If I'm harsh it's because I care.

1 comment: