Monday, March 14, 2011

Dragon Breath

Last night I went to to some desert place and got some durian desert. Man that caused dragon breath from deep in the belly. It's bad breath when chewing gum can cover it up. Dragon breath burns through mint like a wild fire.

Bad breath must be so repulsive. Waves after waves of it in yo face is pwnage. This morning I was talking to our sales man. Dude has some serious fire from deep within. I felt like dying. I could not focus on anything. I was just trying to stay conscious. Breathing through my mouth didn't even work. I felt like I was eating stink.

I hope I recognize when I have it and fix it ASAP. That is probably top 10 most epic fail things in life. Top 3 most unsexy things in life.

Worse than girls who are material are girls with dragon breath. Hot girl with bad breath is worse than ugly girl with good breath.

Yup.

1 comment: