Thursday, September 23, 2010

5 Things

I do this every September because I'm a hipster and don't like new year resolutions..

These are 5 things I want to accomplish by Sept. 23, 2011.

1. Continue forex education/trading with discipline
2. Reach my body fat percentage goal of sub 13%, at least
3. Be consistent with God; consistency shows true love
4. Develop and expand at least ONE new product for SMC
5. Grow a mean mustache

HAHAAH I'm joking about 5. But our small group was talking about mustaches yesterday and Roys obv got a fetish with them. Then we all joked about growing one. I'm pretty sure I'm physically incapable of growing one but I'll likely try? Chances are I'll look like a dirty Mexican named Jorge (that's whore-hey for you noobs aka George in Spanish).

P.S. Reggie pronounces it MOO-stash. I find that hilarious. MOO.

1 comment:

  1. isn't the "g" supposed to be silent... so it'd be "whore-ey" ??

    ReplyDelete