Thursday, December 16, 2010

The A Cup

I'm blunt. So blunt half my blog posts have no introduction. Bam. Straight to the point. I don't know what a comma is. Simple. Clean. Meaningful.

That's who I am and those are the people I get along with. I see no need to change because I attract people that are real. Fake people see me and run because they shudder at my approach to things. You're being a dumbass? I'll call you out. I think you're awesome? You'll get complimented. Fake people can only accept the latter. Fake people don't get the latter from me.

Keeping it A cup is cool in a worldy manner and for the most part no one will really complain.

God's complaining though. And I can't do it any longer.

Keeping it real like A cup tittays will no longer resound in my life. I'm gonna stuff the shit out of that bra. Why? Fake people like the big boobs. It attracts them. They're not capable of seeing through meaningless things to the meaningful.

But if I deem myself the realest then I better be able to to see through my own mask. Fake people need Christ too. Me keeping it comfortably real isn't bringing fake people to Christ. So as real as I can keep it, I've decided to change. If I must be fake to make fake people happy, then I will. Commas will be introduced; heck, even semi colons.

If being fake will turn fake people real...then I will become them.

"19 Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. 22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. 23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings."


Paully kept it pretty real. Dude was all about the A cups for sure.

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA A CUP TITTAYS!
    But I disagree kevin! Your A cup-ness is what challenges C cups to become A cups! Being weak to win the weak is one thing...but fakeness isn't quite a weakness like other things. I think fakeness comes out of fear & lack of courage...almost like a wall to prevent others from really coming in or seeing through...your A cupness can shine REAL love through so gradually all those tissues from C cuppers can go away one by one. HAHAHA I LOVE THIS ANALOGY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) "I don't know what a comma is" ... I laughed a little.
    2) "Keeping it real like A cup tittays" ... this saying makes me raise a brow.
    3) Kevin Sun...fake? Now this I gotta see! Will I have to call a BOOST *raises arms* on your comments?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want there to be a 'like' button! kevin, just keep it real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Fake people need Christ too."

    Word.

    It takes a good sport to stay supportive of the people around you.

    Sports bras FTW.

    ReplyDelete