Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Up Dog

I've been kind of on a blogging hiatus since I got deathly sick last week. It was indeed salmonella...my guess was the raw ass chicken nuggets on Sunday. Anyway, I'm alive and kickin so it's all good.

Well, in the last week of sickness I've fallen lots of times. My readings were very inconsistent, I think i read 4/7 days...I failed in another aspect too that I'll fess up with my SG. I didn't work out either. For some reason, working out is the bond that binds me and God. Weird right? I can't wait to hit the gym tonight.

Anyway, for the amount of times I've fallen last week I've come to realize how thorough God's grace is. A dirty, revolting person like myself can be loved through Jesus. I wonder which is more mature in our faith...fighting to follow Jesus and think we CAN be perfect like Him...or realizing that we CAN'T ever be like Him. Isn't it only after realizing the second scenario that we can really see what grace is? Something to think about.

On a non spiritual level, I had a great new year/vday weekend. (You made me remember what excitement feels like. Thanks Texas ;). You left as swiftly as you came...I'll see you soon hopefully =P)

4 comments: