Friday, April 30, 2010

Hahahahaha

So my mom told me that her friend knows that I like Korean girls...and she wants to hook me up on like a blind date (this is getting kdrama) with a girl she works with in the lab. The girl is doing her Phd at UT...and she's my age. She must be a freaking IQ beast.

I have agreed for sole purpose of an epic reproduction possibility. Let's see where this goes.

BTW. Endless Love, one of the most epic duet of all time. Some girl sing it with me, I will give you a ring.

3 comments:

  1. pictures please!
    and i've always wanted to do this duet with someone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow bakc int he day when maria sounded good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "an epic reproduction possibility" HAHAHAHA
    omg i'm so jealous. that is so korean drama.
    u know what's even more funny?
    it's a "sun". and you're a "sun". HAHAHA u know what "sun" means right? it's like a soh-get-ting meant for marriage!

    ReplyDelete