Monday, April 5, 2010

It was all a Dream

I had the oddest dream last night that had no logic. Follow my rabbit hole of a mind if you care/dare.

I was with Khang doing experiments on dogs (that looked like Maggie - Roy's dog). We were able to harness their ability to do physical labor and expand that by 1000% with this little strap thing we put on them (think Ironman fuel source heart thingy). So these dogs essentially became the most efficient workers- of-all-time. The thing is though, when we activate this power, the dogs turn into drones (Starcraft II Zerg miners that get minerals). The dogs are in pain when they are in drone form and are ugly as hell. So, obviously, being the kind hearted man that I am, I go against this scientific breakthrough of the century and possibly -of-all-time. Khang thinks otherwise and I demand him to stop. He wouldn't, he'd just smirk at me with these eyes that pissed me off.

I got SO angry I stormed out. I couldn't believe my business partner and someone so close to me would be so evil and heartless. I despised his ways and him. I ran back to our condo (we're room mates too in this dream...oh yea, our condo is like penthouse sick too) and was fuming on the couch (sick ass Italian leather sofa with some serious designer taste). He comes back and I yell at him and scold him at his heartless ways. "I QUIT, SULU IS DONE!" I dissolve the company. He looks lost to as why I'm so mad still.

Suddenly, our door busts open and Leo and Roy are here. Khang and I hold off our argument and the three of them go on to play some sort of video game on our 50 inch tv. I felt sad and angry so I turn around only to find a girl beside me. She takes my head and rests it in her lap. The moment I felt contact with her all the anger, pain and weariness inside me just dissipated. It was so relieving, relaxing, and revealing. I was at peace...didn't have a care for anything in the world but being close to her.

As sweet and corny as that sounds, suddenly my eyes caught focus of her chest. Her boobs were MASSIVE, like D cups (in real life, she does not have D cups...1/10,000 Korean girls have it...of that statistic 0.5 is a fake D. So 1/20,000 is real). I don't like anything past C cup so I was kind of disgusted. But at the same time I thought "Meh, what the hell?" So I dug my face into them like you would a pillow and continued my feeling of peacefulness. I looked up at her as I was digging and she smiled at me in the faintest way. I was happy for a moment and then I realized it was all a dream.

****Isn't it a weird dream? I can pin point why I had this dream and match up the sequences to reasons in real life. All the people in my dream are real too (minus the Zerg drone...maybe it is real though. Hyundai workers are actually Zergs). I also predict 8 messages asking me "So...Who's the girl??"

4 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaaHAHAAHAGHADGHDFKJJK

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats really awkward for you the next time you see her. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man
    i laughed

    i laughed when u had this in point form

    ReplyDelete