Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sound Julie's Ring Tone: Sudden Epiphany

Khang and I were watching Naruto and through a freaking cartoon I realized something so huge about myself. Ready?

I have an odd attraction to girls who are quiet and reserved. Girls that don't speak much but have plenty of deep thoughts and are kind and gentle but scared to show it. I guess opposites do attract because I talk plenty but have next to no deep thoughts and I'm not kind nor gentle and am not scared to show it =).

But yea, I never would have thought that I'm attracted to the standard labeled awkward silent girl. It's so funny because as soon as I told Khang he threw back at me "ESTHER OH?" HAHAHAHA.

Esther Oh is NOT that type of girl guys. Cmon now.

Anyway, the girl in Naruto is Hinata. Have no clue why I find her so cute...her shyness really gets to me. Oh, and the best part: when girls like that gather up courage and strength to do something outside of their own shy bubble..it's the most inspirational thing ever. Makes me feel like I can do anything for her because she's willing to risk her comfort for me.

Yea, before you make fun of me for liking a girl in anime...y'all dream of vampires with Kim Jong Il hair and shit. We're even.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    way to keep it real bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just got rejected and I didn't even know it.

    Does that mean I'm fun :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete