Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cr

ap.

Finished day 1 of the Snacks Expo in Chi town. We're gonna hit up deep dish pizza place later tonight and then the pier. Tomorrow we have 3 seminars to attend from 7:30 to 10 then off to shop on Michigan Street.

Today I sampled more candies than I would have liked...no not really, but I'm prob going to gain a few pounds and get type II diabetes. Oh yea, they got beef jerky with caffeine. Wild. Dried bugs and bugs covered in chocolate too; you bet your ass I had some. Tastes like KitKats but with more protein.

The show floor is MASSIVE but in January or February we might hit up the world's candy show in Germany. Heard that place is EIGHT times bigger. WADAFA.

My feet are killing me and I didn't bring any other shoes...I'm stuck in my dress shoes until tomorrow night.

But the feet aching isn't all that bad when you compare it to how much my mind is running. I can't stop thinking. I think I'm flustered. I wish you were here to walk the pier with me. I wish you were here to ride that huge ferris wheel too. But I can only wish. If you see this, bake me some cookies for when I get back!

4 comments: