Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nomad

Sometimes instead of being constricted by expectations of people and society, I wish I could just roam the world free from everything. A wandering nomad, stopping to smell the flowers, climb the mountains and run on lakes (yes it is possible to run on water).

Thinking about the vast amount of stars in the sky I'd get to see; high grass and rolling winds I'd get to traverse across...I can almost smell it, I can almost feel it. Every day would bring something new and though it may not be exciting, it would be captivating simply because I'd get to see the beauty of this world and what nature holds.

I'd learn to hunt and everything would be fine and dandy. Give it a week. I'd probably be scribbling on the dirt of the mountains with a stick:

"Sometimes instead of being so wild and free, able to do whatever I please, I wish rigid guidelines were set for me so that I didn't have to think and plan out my daily expeditions. I need internet."

That's reality. Whether nomad or not, the grass is always greener on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment