Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chew on My Thoughts; They have more flavor than yours.

1. People's definition of "relationship" is funny and amusing. People's definition of "friend" is too. What's really objective in this world? God's love perhaps; and only that.

2. Is it bad that I don't fear or panic? Probably not. I have enough faith not to trip balls over things. Where's the bad? I don't fully understand it when other people do. It seems so trivial...I try my best to understand it but I just can't "get" it. I hope they see and appreciate my effort.

3. I've realized that I will do anything to make a point. Including but not limited to living in a house that's full of garbage. I've started my own separate garbage bin in my basement =).

4. My standards in women have dropped. If you do laundry and fold it after come right in. Let me romance you over some wine and dinner. Let you romance me by doing the above.

5. Point 4 was a joke. Had your hopes up didn't you?

6. I'm really excited for the next few weeks. Lots of eating and gospel concert?! I expect some mindblowing epicness to be honest.

7. No hockey this Saturday...what the heck do I do with my life?!

8. People let age get in the way of too many things that could be beautiful: an adventure, chasing a dream, living out faith and a relationship that should be.

9. Embrace the beauty that God gave you. Tired of all these misleading facebook pictures man. If you're reaaaaally not good looking then use my profile pictures. At least they're funny.

10. Unadultered thoughts make anyone seem like an asshole. It's not just me ok? You try it and let me know if you look better. We're ugly creatures. Appreciate the grace given by Jesus.

Peace out =)
+ I'm listening to Glee version of New York. These people should not rap - ever. EVER. Unless in season 4 a black guy gets added to the cast.

1 comment:

  1. ur blogs seriously brighten up my day cuz i hear your voice when i read them and it makes me smile :) i miss u dear friend.

    ReplyDelete