Thursday, January 6, 2011

What's a New Years Resolution?

I love looking at everyone's new year resolutions. From people I know well to people I barely know at all, facebook seems to inform me about all they plan to do. I read some and I chuckle.

I find it hilariously sad that it takes a new year to define some resolutions. I don't get it at all. Is it some sort of cultural thing? I'm pretty counter culture so I find it pretty weird.

Anyway, 2011 will be a big year. I said I'll start maxing out on life after missions - just so happens its the beginning of the new year. Don't get it twisted though: my journey to success isn't some sort of a new year resolution. This is a lifetime resolve.

By the power of the Holy Spirit I shall succeed.

Read that twice. Think about it. We forget to acknowledge that power don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment