Monday, January 17, 2011

Shut The F#(K Up

Last year there was an entry called types of dumbasses. See, dumbasses are ok as long as they stay non verbal about it. That way it masks their dumbassity and we don't have suffer from it. This mannerism is like the good mannerism of fat girls that will not wear a 2 piece on a beach because they don't want to flaunt their extra flesh. Or be labeled a beached whale by the general public. Well good for them because they know they will be judged. Smart.

Dumbasses on the other hand have this theory that the will will not/we should not judge them. Oh, and when people do judge them they bust out the line "You can't judge me; only God can judge me" thinking that quoting Tupac makes you a philosophical poet. No. It makes you a dumbass. Shut the f#(k up and save yourself from looking like a dumbasshole (that's dumbass + asshole in case you're a dumbass and happened to land on this page). Then I'll have other Christians tell me I can't judge people. Are you serious? Do you understand the concept of judge? Just because I think someone's an idiot does not mean I think they're going to hell. THAT'S judgement that Tupac and the bible talks about. Not me making a conscious decision on another human being and tagging them with an adjective/noun.

Are you not judging when you ground your kids for doing something DUMB? What about when you're mad at your bf/gf? Do you tell me I can't judge people when I say they're smart? Beautiful? Charming? Kind? Nope. Because those are positive judgement. Our society likes sweeping shit under the rug because oh God forbid we should change something about ourselves. Yea, instead of making ourselves less like a dumbass when we clearly are we'd like it better if the other person would shut the f#(k up. No. You shut the f#(k up. If you weren't a dumbass I wouldn't be needing to shut the f#(k up right? Because I'd be saying "well shucks, you're just a pleasant human being. You're dandy." Yea. No problem there.

Oh shoot, CNN just reported there's a bus in Toronto that's really loud and obnoxious. Demographics in the bus is composed of 60% African Canadians and 35% Chinese Canadians and 5% Whites. Holy shit. Sound the alarms. Black people are complaining everywhere because people said they're loud and obnoxious. Chinese people would be complaining too but they don't understand English because all they do is hang out at pmall and speak whatever the hell type of Chinese they spoke in China. White people are just fine and dandy. They aren't complaining they got called White instead of Caucasian Canadian. Good job White people. You guys are awesome for that. Man our society's so racist isn't it? Reporting true things just makes us racist. Got to beat around the bush with descriptions and stuff because people were slaves 400 years ago. Well shit you Africans raided the whole world when you were roaming around how many thousand years ago. I demand some compensation man.

You ever hear colored people complain they got hired at a corporation because they were colored? Nope. That's positive racism. No problem there. So quit complaining when another truth gets pointed out and you happen to fit it. Please, shut the f#(k up.

Lastly, I'd like to finish off this polished essay, which in no way is a rant, with the example of a formal colleague (we both went to Schulich). So this guy posts on his facebook status (this is so serious I'm giving it its own paragraph break because I'm dramatic like that):

"I don`t go to York University, I do go to Schulich: I wish all "York" graduates really understand this! I makes me extremely unpleasant!" 


Holy shit man. Are you serious? That's one smug dumbass. Thank God he's Korean (high five to the 2 Chinese people I know). No seriously, I'm so Koreanized I feel embarrassed still. 

A: "What university did you attend"
Dumbass (D): "Schulich"
A: "That's a program in a university you D"

Well shit. Don't you feel smart? This kid also screwed over Leo's group in the biggest project of the year in freshman year. This kid was already a bottom dweller in Schulich and has the guts to post something like that on facebook. If you ever land on this page please let me know. Msg me or whatever I'd like to tell you how epic fail you are. You sir are an 100% certified triple A prime example of a good piece of dumbass burger. Would you like fries with that?

1 comment:

  1. Highly insightful post on dumbassity.

    I will never quote Tupac again.

    ReplyDelete