Thursday, January 27, 2011

Girllllllllll, You SO Sexy

So the condition and messiness of the kitchen, common area, living room and most importantly the sink in my house was repulsive. My room mates managed to start their own civilization in the sink specifically. Leaning tower of Pisa made of dishes and I can hear the bacterial gladiators clashing. More like I can smell it. I held out. Well I mean, I do my cleaning and keep 2 plates and 1 bowl downstairs. Always reuse, rewash and repeat. Every single week I wait for women's small group to happen. It is on that day that one of my room mates cleans the house because it's pretty embarrassing.

Yesterday I go home with excitement and I got juked. It was still gross. I go downstairs and drown myself in food because of the sorrow. Sigh, it hurts so much more when you expected it but nothing happens - so akin to asking women out. This morning I hear clashing. Was it Santa? Dude's a month and something late. I come up stairs after my shower to cook breakfast and it was marvelous. Everything was sparkling. Well it wasn't. It was still 10% messy but relatively it looked like a new car out of the dealership. WITH AN AURA.

My other room mate had cleaned almost everything. Garbage was even organized. Let me tell you. No, LET ME TELL YOU. I started fantasizing about her. NO WORD OF A LIE. It was so damn sexy. SO attractive that she had cleaned. I had to bbm her to confirm because even if it was my other room mate it's still not sexy. She's unsexyable. But DAYAM after confirmation my heart raced like I did an 100m sprint. "Let's make love" I wrote back only 1.5% joking. She said her mom's coming back this Saturday. I took that as in "If you want to you better hurry."

Ladies, being clean is something I took for granted. You girls who are clean are fine as hell. You girls with OCD....oh man, where do I even begin you sexy things you.

3 comments: