Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Food that grosses me out...REALLY?

Just found out at work that some people here eat BALUT. In case you don't know, balut is a partially born chicken whilst still in the egg. Yes, it's an egg with some chicken in it. It is to be hard boiled and eaten whole (with feather, bone, yolk, and white). Now by this time you've probably scrunched your nose already. My stomach's turning as I describe it and yet I've asked them to bring me one when they get the chance. Yes, I will eat it. I will also record it and post a video of it. But just the thought of eating a partially born chick is quite disgusting. Apparently the broth in the egg is supposed to be delicious. Now I've convinced a few of you to eat durian and loved the responses because it was utterly hilarious; I just hope it won't be the case when I eat this balut. Well at least you all get to see my reaction and fear before I battle this beast of a delicacy. Wow my stomach's actually turning...

2 comments:

  1. Oh em gee.

    OH EM GEE. GG.

    P.S I LIKE your song selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwww I heard of those before.
    This is going to be so gross and epic at the same time.

    I've heard of durian. Apparently some people loveee it, I wonder what it tastes like!

    And wow I just realized that Epik High's name is Epik High. That is epic. HAHA. sorry.

    ReplyDelete