Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weird dream...

Here goes:

Me, Khang, Matt and John Kim were around Earl Haig coming back from somewhere...a retreat perhaps because I had my duffel bag full of clothes in Khang's car.

For SOME reason, I only had my boxers on riding shotty in Khang's car. Knowing me, I did it JUST to bother people. So we park the car and they walk towards the field. I run out and realize damn, it's like 3 pm and sunny I should put some clothes on and not look like an idiot. By this time Khang and Matt were walking across the field to John's car. He parked a little bit away from us. So I scream "Khang pop the trunk!"

I scramble around and find my brown pirate Jesus T-shirt. Put it on. As the shirt goes over my head and covers my eyes for a split second, these two little scrawny black kids (think of the movie Hardball or City of God [C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER] City of God is one of the best foreign movies....ho ho hold up I'ma let you finish but City of God is one of the BEST MOVIES - OF ALL TAHM.) show up and starts blaming me for something.

Then one kid pulls out a gun which looked like it was way too big for his scrawny ass arm. He points the gun up at me and starts getting emotional. I kept my cool and was REALLY calm. I know I'm cool and collected when anything goes down but I didn't think I'd be this calm in this kind of a situation. I say to him "hey, calm down...what's wrong? Let me help you. Don't throw away your life." His buddy glares at me like I'm a serpent slithering lies through my forked tongue. Kid with the gun screams "You! It's ALL YOUR FAULT!" I reply firmly "Listen, talk it out. There will be no good for you to shoot me. Nothing gets resolved and you'll probably in up in jail or die from one of my men." Kid thinks about it. Lowers his gun for a split second. As I realize his gun hand and trigger finger starts to tremble again I drop to the ground with blurred vision. Numbness went from my neck up to my face. Unbelievable amount of force punctured my neck. I couldn't feel pain. I had to look all over the ground for the blood splatter to realize he had shot right through my neck. Somehow between my Adam's apple and major artery. Kid was stunned that he shot me and clearly never did it before. He drops the gun and runs off with his buddy.

With a light head I pick up the gun. Bam, bam one kid drops. Click, click the gun's out of bullets. One kid gets away. I scream for help across the field "Khang! Matt! John!" Whoa, my head feels woozy. Blood loss from screaming. But I can't stop. Need help. Now. Short breathed, I look down and let out a chuckle "...you idiot." I grab my blackberry out of my left pocket and dial Khang.

"Let's get out of here, I've been shot. Scramble. Meet you at closest car." Everyone scrambles to their cars. Turns out I'm the closest to Matt's car. This guy just seems to not get the situation. You know when a kid is doing something they dread? Chin tucked in, shoulders down and dragging their feet? Matt was doing that. I was SO pissed. I was screaming at him so loudly while blood was squirting from my neck. We finally get into his car and he freaking takes a breather like he walked for 40 miles. In my rage I woke up.

The End.

2 comments:

  1. lawl... i can see matt doing that!

    umm sidenote... how'd u get krn music on your player?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a crazy dream
    but hahahahah you must've been sooo cranky when you woke up

    oh matt.

    ReplyDelete