Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1-2-3, 1-2-3.

This is the first song I hear when I turn on my BB music app. It's so soothing, I love it. It puts things into my pace  again. Not too fast, not too slow. Not too loud, not too soft.

And this is how I treat life. There are times when life's really bland and boring...I guess I pick up the pace a little and entertain myself. Then other times life gets a little too hectic to handle. Some people freak out and lose their cool. I put on my imaginary headphones and count 1-2-3, 1-2-3. Tackle the problem few steps at a time. No matter how big it'll get done if you just keep at it with your own pace. The important thing is to still dance the dance and not just flail your arms and give up right?

A peaceful song with no one to share with...a lonely waltz with no one to dance with. 1-2-3, 1-2-3.

1 comment:

  1. alex is from toronto :) he was sooo frickin' amazing on "we got married"

    ReplyDelete