Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Loss for Words

Sometimes even the wordiest of people like myself will be at a loss for words. Some situations, some people, some hurt...wordless.

To people who make a tasteless joke, what do I say to that? To someone I'm falling for...when I look into their eyes, what do I say to that? To someone who's heart hurts so much that they tremble, what do I say to that?

Sometimes...we say nothing. We sit and stare and take in the situation. We cringe to that awkward reality that someone really finds that joke funny. We revel in love as we stare into the eyes that gives us butterflies. We endure the piercing pain as those trembles strikes our heart.

But you know what? Sometimes we don't really need words. Sometimes we leave words unspoken...but those around us will hear it louder and clearer than anything we could really say.

"Holy sh-- you're SO friggen awkward."

"Thank God I've found you."


"Hey, it's ok. We'll get through it together."

3 comments:

  1. KEVSUN. you blog so often, there are times when i think about what you write during the day and then i don't have a chance to comment because you already wrote another one. SIGH.
    i like how this was specific enough to be meaningful, but vague enough to be mysteriously..something (lack of vocab fail).

    ReplyDelete