Wednesday, January 6, 2010

When Things Don't Go You're Way

*EDIT this post was for myself. I dislocated my shoulder today, again, at work and was crying like a little girl about it. I have a heart to hear others complain  but I'll have none of that from myself.

Stop crying like a little bitch. Stand up and walk. People have it worse. Don't be angry. Be grateful that God didn't plan it worse for you.

Here, feel my pain ;). This video does it justice I'd say. Shout out to James who feels my pain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5v8Tb2-l1Y&feature=related

3 comments:

  1. lol i separated mine or strained it really badly... not so much of a dislocation if there is any difference which i'm sure there is haha. thanks for the shout out though nonetheless

    ReplyDelete
  2. TO WHOEVER IS READING THIS POST, DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO it's so gross :(

    ps: u were crying to me about it :) teeeeheee jks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was brave, I watched it :)

    ReplyDelete