Monday, January 4, 2010

Everything

Some day, You'll be in everything to me. Don't bother with your rhetorical questions of "Why not today!?" STFU. It just won't be.

Such simple lyrics...such profound words. Complexity in simplicity found once again.

God in my living
There in my breathing
God in my waking
God in my sleeping



God in my resting
There in my working
God in my thinking
God in my speaking



God in my hoping
There in my dreaming
God in my watching
God in my waiting

God in my laughing
There in my weeping
God in my hurting
God in my healing



Christ in me the hope of glory
Be my everything

3 comments:

  1. i LOVED this song when they played it!!!!
    okay i just got up from sleep but i should go back since i am sick and need not to be sick tomorrow in order for you to not say 'BAG OF GERMS' and point at me. :(

    KEV you're making me want to journal!! like paper journal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. to live is Christ, and to die is to gain.

    think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what? sounds like suicide justin..living is pain, turmoil and sacrifice while death brings peace?

    dont get it...im not scared of death...lol

    ReplyDelete