Monday, December 14, 2009

Anonymously Reminiscing

I sit here in my office dreading to do any sort of work. Last night stayed up so late chatting and the first thing I thought of this morning were all the memories we've had in the years of knowing each other. Really, since the first time we've met I thought you were oddly shy and intimidated. Proven false as time went on of course =). I miss seeing you laugh in person or get mad at me over absolutely nothing. Even if it were pretend and make belief I still didn't want you mad at me so I'd try to make it up to you hahaha. But you know, even though we don't see each other much every time you come back...I still feel a strong bond between us; something comfortable that's hard to describe or imitate with anyone else. Anyway, I think I could go on and on forever about these things so I'm going to cut it short. I have work to do too.

You make me smile with the smallest things. Sometimes I don't even know why. I just do. And...oh yea, I never lied to you =).

2 comments:

  1. hahaha wow.
    this is getting tooo lovey dovey.
    ahahaha
    but thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete