Friday, December 4, 2009

Readings Luke 23-24

NKJ > NIV.

Anyway, you guys ever place yourselves in the sandals of biblical people? It just occurred to me that these disciples are tripping balls and at awe that Jesus rose on the third day. I realized that I would have just shrugged it off and be like "Oh, you're back cool." The Dude said he would be back. I capitalized Dude because I'm talking about Jesus, how epic win is that? I think I would trip mountain oysters if He DIDN'T pop out of his tomb and walk around scaring people. That's when I realized the force is strong with this one, by force I mean faith.

On a side note, I wonder how much faith it would take to be able to pull off some force moves from Star Wars. Apparently faith the size of a mustard seed grants you "force push" or "jedi speech" since it warrants you to tell a mountain to go eff itself and it will indeed eff itself: by jumping into the water and causing a massive landslide. One day in heaven is like countless years on earth; one mustard seed is, similarly, likely to be the size of a freaking planet. Oh well, guess we'll find out when we're there...holy crap I just realized they probably have the best wasabi ever since it's made from some epic win mustard. (Don't go on to inform me about wasabi being made from horseradish because I will counter you first by telling you horseradish comes from a mustard. Pwndizzled.) Wow, speaking of heaven... 24/7 geudaen yongwonhan heaven. ADD FTL.

2 comments:

  1. your writing needs to be like published massively worldwide. or maybe just in Christianity today. THAT would be epic win.

    ReplyDelete