Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mystery of the Anon Pt...2?

Anon stands for ANONYMOUS NOOBS.

I theorize anon's name begins with R and ends in A. Or if anon is a liar, their name begins with H and ends in I. Suspect is also extremely likely to be female. Further deductions lead me to believe they are on my facebook stalker list as well. If, however, anon is indeed a person with a fifth limb; my theory pushes me to believe anon is indeed - a fag.

What throws me off: Doing Eph in SG bible studies...that coincides with people in our girls sg...I find it highly unlikely for anon to be Michelle, Jenni, or Karen. Anon talks much too girly for Michelle or Karen. Also too cute - anon said "tee hee" and uses plenty of smiley faces. This puts my suspecting eyes on Heidi...except I confronted her and she said NEGATIVE. Either anon is learning Eph coincidentally in their sg as well or anon's name does not begin with R and end in A.
EFFBOMB.

The mystery continues...I have at least more than half my facts right. WHAT SAY YOU WATSON? O_o

2 comments:

  1. hehe you made my day :)
    i stalk to your blog just to see what you have to say about me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about someone that has a name that starts with L and ends with A?

    ReplyDelete