Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mystery of Anon...SOLVED?

Everyone who's been following this mystery, I will take my guess now.

After careful examination through facebook wall to wall on typing habits and sentence structure...I have determined that Anon is...............................a Kim.

But which Kim is it? They both talk so alike...Laura talks with so many smiley faces and Linda talks with them too. BUT Linda's writing is inconsistent with "you" and "u" and uses plenty of abbreviation/short forms whereas Laura uses it sparsely.

It's more likely to be Laura from that sense but why would she be anon? OH UPDATE James confirmed it's not her. Linda...it's you. And if it's not...I have no freaking clue who you are because I'm out of L and A people no matter how many letters...unless you're actually not Korean O_O.

2 comments: