Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Readings Acts 17-19

When I read these stories about Paul travelling everywhere converting people, rebuking demons, and pwning crowds with wisdom I can't help it but see it as some RPG. I just lost 80% of my audience there seeing as they are non gaming girls...but I will continue with my explanation because it is win. So RPG stands for role playing game; characters in there fight demons randomly, level up and get better equipment, and finally fight a big boss battle. ANYWAY when Paul randomly encounters his situations I just picture him battling RPG style. After he wins? Level up. Paul finds better equipment in the bible. Mother friggen level up AGAIN. Goes and pwns some Greeks and Jews. Level up. Dude just keeps leveling up.

I want to level up and pwn too.
RPG RANDOM BATTLE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEE6vmlRdTM

No comments:

Post a Comment