Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mystery of the Anon pt...6

Wow I'm losing sleep over this now. You're right, this is a game. You should also be thankful I'm playing along because this is about as much suspense as you can get without having to kill someone and try to cover up the evidence.

Anyway, I reviewed things. The only two pieces of information you gave me were a SUGGESTION which your name begins with L and ends in A AND "no Korean."

Let's clear things up, confirm that your first name begins with L and ends with A. Also, you need to clarify what "no Korean" means. You're name of L and A is not a Korean name? Or does it mean you aren't Korean?

At least I know you're Canadian. Honor with a "u" in it.

Are you on my msn list?

2 comments:

  1. have you ever thought the name that starts with an L and ends with A could be 5 letters?! dun dun dun.

    so much fun!

    and no :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should totally add me!
    if you can figure out who i ammmm :)

    ReplyDelete