Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thoughts on People is Today's QT. READ IT FOR A DARKER SIDE OF KEVIN >=D UNIBROW

Wow I am feeling the alcohol from last night. Vit b12 ftw =).

I have 3 issues I want to talk about. This isn't going to be a warm and fuzzy post. This will show the other side of me, instead of some care bear Kevin this is the Kevin from "When Bears Attack" on Discovery TV.

1. Respect. Now I'm one of those people that are SELDOM disrespected, so when it happens my mind is blown. In my head I'm thinking "is this really happening?" A fit of rage shoots into my head and I think "does this kid know who he's talking to?" At the rooftop party there was this girl Esther out smoking with a bunch of people. I went outside to talk to Roy and she says "Get the F out of here, nothings going on. Leave" WOWWWWWWW. I don't think she knows how hard of a Kevining she was about to receive. I would have destroyed her with my words so hard I honestly think she would have jumped off the roof. And I was soooooooooo temped. I played it off, explaining me and Roy are boys and I just wanted a man hug. Thank you God for keeping me wise - to your glory forever and ever. Amen.

2. Calm the f down. I crack lots of jokes and this one kid Jin was there sitting with some girl Gloria so I jokingly winked at her as in "sweet hook up" and then gave him a head nod. Friendly gesture really. HAHAHA the guy goes into a wildman rage. Like face went BLANK hair turned yellow and went super saiyan. He gets up and starts mumbling shibal sekki like a toughie ;). People know I'm calm and collected and I've given my fair share of warnings on if my top blows over. They've never seen the ugly side of me and thank God for that. Really. This kid acting tough and mumbling crap to me REALLY wanted me to crush his kneecaps. I really wanted him to throw a punch at me so I could knock him out then place his knees on a ledge and stomp on them one by one. Destroy one leg and watch him regret acting tough and saying shibal sekki like he knows me while I line up the other one to be stomped on. And it will get stomped on. But funny thing is, maybe out of his crew he never ever got disrespected? Although I don't see how my actions were disrespectful for him to take it to the extreme. People need to calm the f down before they get hurt. Really =). Thank you Lord for stopping him from throwing the first hit at me. I didn't want to receive the second part of that test haha. Aren't you proud of me that I didn't break his knees even though you know how badly I wanted to? That wasn't to you readers, only God knows how badly I wanted it. To all my boys who are reading this and think you're tough shi, don't act like idiots and provoke other people. You might meet someone like me and be never able to walk again. There are people that care about themselves and their life much less. People who don't care will do crazy things. It's not worth it. Be smart about it. And yeah, you think you're crazier and tougher. I know. But still, not worth it.

3. Controlling the situation. I'm sure you guys know, when theres a situation I'm usually on the fore front handling it. I'm good at it because my heads always leveled and clear even if it is filled with rage. I see the bigger picture and have my priorities straight. I'm willing to sacrifice my face for the greater good. Some people aren't. You see, when people are raging and need to be pampered, (yes pampered because you raging drunks are a bunch of pussy ass crying babies) people can do it using love or fear. Mike uses fear. He throws people up against the wall with his forearm barring their throat telling them "You don't know me. Calm down. I don't want to lay you out" I'm not saying I won't resort to that because you all know how angry of a boy I am proven by post 2, but the thing is why not try the soft stuff first? When I see things get handled like that I just think what an idiot. Provoking another drunk person is like a 50/50 gamble. I hate gambling because the risk isn't smart nor measures up to the rewards (BAM, FINANCE 101'd). Thank you God for giving me a big heart and eyes that see a bigger picture. Use it so that I may stop dumbass situations from happening to keep non believers away from judging us negatively. To your glory forever and ever. Amen.

Prayer request:
Heavenly Father,

Thank You for giving me the gifts of perceiving eyes. Have them always be scanning and looking for things that are wrong so that You may use me to correct them. Instill my heart with peace and love so that I may not fail You. Battle my demons for me as I alone cannot. Thank you Lord for giving me a sharp tongue. Keep it sharp with reason like a well assassin's blade so that I may slay demon in other people without them knowing. For them knowing brings credit to me and not You. Keep my tongue away from forking so that I will not speak words of a serpent and propel people to do idiotic things. I hate idiots. But yet You love placing me with them...You sly one You.

All things I do, let it reek with your presence.
Amen.

Man I have to work out today but feel owned from alcohol. My working out was a way for me to keep in touch God. Shall I let a bit of alcohol  get in the way? I think not. As stupid as it is, it's the other half of my QT. I am a QT. Alcohol is talking, I swear.

1 comment: